PMA has arranged several options for meeting rooms at the 2013 Fresh Summit Expo.
Industry Meeting Rooms
Meeting rooms have already been reserved in the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center for small affiliate groups with up to 30 participants.
- Requests are handled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Meetings with 15 or fewer participants will have conference table seating
- Meetings with 15-30 participants will have u-shape seating
- Rooms are available for Fresh Summit exhibitors and attendees that have at least one person registered to attend Fresh Summit.
- Rooms may not be used in lieu of exhibit space
- Rooms may not take buyers off the show floor for an extended period of time
Industry meeting rooms are available:
- Friday, October 18 - Sunday, October 20
- A maximum of 4 hours per day, per company
- From 8am - 12pm or 1pm -5pm
The administrative fee for meeting space is $225.00 per day, with a 4 hour limit per company per day. Billing and payment arrangements for food/beverage or audio visual equipment will be determined by the individual contractors, as requested.
Reserving Space and Cancellations
To reserve meeting space, complete the Industry Meeting Room Form. Cancellations received on or before October 4, 2013 will receive a full refund minus a $75 processing fee. Cancellations received after October 4, 2013 will not receive a refund. If you have any questions, please contact Belinda Keota at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (302) 607-2154.
Hotel Meeting Rooms
PMA recognizes that many organizations prefer to hold small meetings during Fresh Summit. If meeting rooms are available and not needed for official Fresh Summit functions, we’ll release hotel space, as requested, for convention affiliate exhibitor and attendee functions.
- Advance PMA approval is required for any affiliated industry group requesting hotel meeting space
- Gatherings may not conflict with Fresh Summit function times
- Hotel meeting space may not be used as an alternative to or as an addition to booth space on the show floor
- Products may not be displayed in hotel meeting rooms. The penalty for violating this PMA policy is the loss of priority points in future booth selection processes
Hours for meeting rooms are restricted to the following, unless approved in advance by PMA:
- Thursday, October 17, All Day
- Friday, October 18, before 8:45 am or anytime after 8:30 pm
- Saturday, October 19, before 8:00 am or anytime after 5:00 pm
- Sunday, October 20, before 8:00 am or anytime after 5:00 pm
Contact individual hotels for meeting room rates.
In order to reserve hotel meeting rooms, you must submit a Hotel Space Release Form. If approved, you will receive an email confirmation from PMA. Upon providing the confirmation to the hotel, you may work directly with the hotel to reserve function space. If you have any questions, please contact Belinda Keota at email@example.com or +1 (302) 607-2154.